Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:00 AM
Add this event to Outlook
OK Ethics - Statewide Student Ethics Challenge
Oklahoma City University
Meinders School of Business
Click here for directions
Saturday, October 19, 2013: Time 8:00am - 2:00pm
Planning for ethics challenge
2013 Student Ethics Challenge Rules
2013 Student Ethics Challenge Judges and Moderators List
- Deadline for registration (below) is October 4 at 4:00 p.m. Only undergraduate students may participate in the competition.
- The Registration Fee of $50 is payable to OK Ethics Foundation and will be collected in order to offset the costs for refreshments and other expenses incurred by the host school. You may collect this from your students or pay from your school funds. Please make checks payable to "OK Ethics Foundation" and mail to:
OK Ethics Foundation
PO Box 3174
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
- The top three scoring (Oklahoma) teams will receive funding from the OK Ethics Foundation to travel to San Antonio, TX for the Regional Student Ethics Bowl as follows:
| 1st Place
| 2nd Place
| 3rd Place
|| $ 500
- We need a total of either 16 teams, OK Ethics will place teams in the competition on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to recruit extra teams for the correct number if possible.
- Nationals will be held in Jacksonville, FL this year.
Click here to register
Many thanks to our Pinnacle, Navigator, and Star Members whose earmarked funds from dues help support our student initiatives!