OK Ethics - Statewide Student Ethics Challenge
Oklahoma Christian University
Saturday, October 29, 2010: 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
Many thanks to our Navigator and Star Members whose earmarked funds from dues help support our student initiatives!
Also, we deeply appreciate the time being donated by our esteemed group of judges for the competition:
Rev. Ray Belford, First Christian Church
Tony Blasier, Chesapeake Energy
Rev. Linda Brinkworth, St. Luke's United Methodist Church
M. Scott Carter, The Journal Record
Keith Chappell, Boeing
Young Chappell, Boeing
Greg Dewey, SandRidge Energy
Carolyn Elliott, Express Professionals
Shad Glass, Kimray, Inc.
Joy S. LaBar, Sandridge Energy
Doyle Paden, Retired - Cherokee Nation Enterprises
David Prater, Oklahoma District Attorney's Office
Brian Rice, Ideal Homes
Becky Robinson, Hobby Lobby
Jack Rosenberg, Chesapeake Energy
Colin Schoonover, Oklahoma Natural Gas
Edith Steele, Secure Evaluations and Consulting
Linda Streun, Ideal Homes
Joe Walker, Wilbanks Securities
Mary Whitson, SandRidge Energy
- Teams must be registered (below) by noon on October 7, 2011. Only undergraduate students may participate in the competition.
- The Registration Fee of $50 is payable to OK Ethics Foundation and will be collected in order to offset the costs for refreshments and other expenses incurred by the host school. You may collect this from your students or pay from your school funds. Please make checks payable to "OK Ethics Foundation" and mail to:
OK Ethics Foundation
PO Box 3174
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
- Regional Cases were made available by September 13, 2011 at http://www.skipperweb.org/ethicsbowl/ The cases for State Competition will be selected from these.
- The top three scoring (Oklahoma) teams will receive funding from the OK Ethics Foundation to travel to San Antonio, TX for the Regional Student Ethics Bowl as follows:
| 1st Place
| 2nd Place
| 3rd Place
- We need a total of either 12 or 16 teams, OK Ethics will place teams in the competition on a first come, first served basis. We will do our best to recruit extra teams for the correct number if possible.
Click here to register